We invite you on a fascinating journey through the capital of Slovenia - cosy Ljubljana. It is a compact European city, located on the banks of the Ljubljanica. According to ancient legend, Jason, the leader of the Argonauts, hiding from his pursuers from Colchis, after the abduction of the Golden Fleece, reached on the Danube and Sava to these places. Having come to grips with the dragon, who lived on the mountain, Jason defeated him. Since then, the dragon ("zmaj") is the symbol of Ljubljana.
During a sightseeing tour around Ljubljana you will see the main attractions of the city:
- Ljubljana Castle (Ljubljanski grad), medieval castle located in the centre of Ljubljana on a hill with a magnificent view of the city
- Town Square (Mestni Trg), an ancient centre of the city with the City Hall and the ancient Three Rivers fountain, made by architect Robb
- Cathedral of St. Nicholas, the main cathedral of Ljubljana, which was built in the 18th century on the site of the burnt church
- Bishop's Palace next to the cathedral
- Triple Bridge - one of the symbols of Ljubljana - is three bridges across the Ljubljanica diverging as a fan, designed by Jože Plečnik, the most famous Slovenian architect
- Franciscan Church near the Trehmostove on the Prešeren Square
- Governor's palace, Gruber's palace, Kasin's palace - known Ljubljana palaces
- Ljubljana churchs
- The square of the French Revolution (monument to Napoleon, the theatre "Krizhanke", etc.)
- Park and Castle Tivoli
We invite you also to the Ninebot (Seagway) tours around Ljubljana.
We are waiting for you on a fascinating trip to the Slovenian capital!
At your request, we will find you the most interesting tours around Ljubljana. Send your request to us by email or call us!